Sunday, August 21, 2005

Some fun from Rum and Monkey

My very British name is Henry Salisbury.
Take The Very British Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.





My Japanese name is ShinriKiyaru Akera.
Take The Kawaii Japanese Name Generator by Shuichigami today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.





My magical Potterized name is Harry.
Take Harry Potter Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

(Not very creative on that one)



My Shakespearean moniker is Alexander Guildentstern.
Take The Shakespearean Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.





My Mormon name is Helamans Warrior Bevalier!
What's yours?





What kind of pirate am I? You decide!
You can also view a breakdown of results or put one of these on your own page!
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

Post a Comment