Thursday, January 5, 2006

Today's Web Sites of Note: IBDBF, Debunking 9/11 Myths, Virtual Browser

  • Like IMDB, only for fiction books
    Tags: Books
    I found this lil baby of a website when I was looking for a complete list of R.A. Hienlien's novels. You really should read this bloke if you never have. Took me a few years to jump on the wagon and read him. I can't get enough.



  • PM: Debunking The 9/11 Myths - Mar. 2005 Cover Story
    PM examines the evidence and consults the experts to refute the most persistent conspiracy theories of September 11. This article rocks the llamas. I hate idiots that go about saying something didn't happen when there are hundreds of lives that were impacted by the events of 9/11. Those people who think it didn't happen prolly still believe in the Easter Bunny.
    Tags: XFiles, truth
    See comment I inserted in the original notes.



  • Virtual-Browser.com - Browse the Internet Safely
    surf the web through this web based annoynimizer. Great for the paranoid. ;)
    Tags: proxy

    For the paranoid in all of us.
Post a Comment