Thursday, December 13, 2007

GOGEAR stopped, but I got it GOING again.

Ya see, I have this lovely MP3 player that I love to use at work. It gets me going in the late hours. So, I plugged it in the other day to load some new files on it, and nothing that I copied worked. I tried for two days to get it to work, so I hit the internet and found I was not alone. This is the post I found, no help was given really on the site. So, I caved in and called the tech line at Philips. After having the call dropped once, I was given a solution that worked.


Thank you Philips Tech Support Staff. Rock on!

Philips GOGEAR SA6045 (4 GB) MP3 Player Problem

File Format Not Supported!?!?!

I've had my 4GB for a couple of months and the other day I was loading some podcasts on it. After I finished loading them, I got in my car turned it on and it says file format not supported. This has never happened before. The stuff that was already on my mp3 was fine except the new stuff won't play. I plugged it back in looked at my list and saw that there were like two albums that had weird file names like " a./fdsdad)32545.;$" or somethin like that turns out they were some albums that were already on there. I don't know what to do with it. of course phillips tech support was no help. any ideas?

Posted by bugsquatslow on Aug 31, 2007

Other Philips GOGEAR SA6045 (4 GB) MP3 Player Problems:
View Solutions for this Problem on FixYa.com


This is what I was told to do with it to fix the problem: The way to fix this issue is to have the CD Rom in the drive and use the Repair function in the Device/Firmware Manager. Follow the instruction on how to do the repair, and it should fix the issue.

Post a Comment