Image via WikipediaTwenty Five Reasons Why I will not do the Twenty Five Random Things about me on FaceBook.
- Too Much Information
If I really wanted to share all these tidbits, I'd post them on my blog.
- Who really wants to know what you did in your younger,
- How many of those 25 things do you believe about your
- If people don't know you by now, they never will.
- Who knows who will see that post on Facebook, it might cost
you a job or a relationship.
- Prying into my life might just be a one way ticket to the
- It feels to much like group therapy.
- There just isn't 25 things that I could think of to share
that people don't already know about me.
- I've never responded to e-mail or snail-mail chain letters,
why should I start now?
- Since everything you say on Facebook is the permanent
property of Facebook, you better be damn sure I'm going to think twice
before I post anything, let alone a list of obscure facts about me, to
that site. (see this site)
- The whole things reminds me of a virual infection
- It's apt to mutate into something sick and perverted at any
- I dislike anything that is compulsuary.
- The whole idea sounds like an exercise from a self-help
book written by some second rate hack.
- Because of this silly Meme, it's going to be months before
we stop seeing every blog on the face of the earth postulising 25
Random Things About ________.
- I'm not trendy.
- I've never been Catholic, so the whole idea of confessional
doesn't appeal to me. Besides, isn't that just between you,
the priest, and God?
- I have a handful of blogs that I post to, that takes care
of all my Narcissistic tendenacies.
- I have three active blogs, one private blog, a Facebook
page, a Myspace page, A Yahoo! 360 page, An AIM Profile page.
I don't think there is much more I could post about myself.
- It just seems too silly of thing for me to spend my time on.